You want to learn Italian? My name is Natalia Blinova and I teach Italian and Russia via Skype.
- I’ve been working as a language instructor since 2006.
- PLIDA C2 certificate – an official document, validating my proficiency in Italian.
- Currently I’m studying for my postgraduate degree in teaching Italian language and culture to foreigners (Ca’ Foscari University in Venice (Master ITALS)).
- I live and work in Ferrara, Emilia-Romagna, Italy.
- I have a diploma in journalism and 10-year experience of working in mass media, which allows me to use creative approaches in teaching.
- I’m am open, communicative and reliable person with good sense of humour.
For further information you can contact me – I’m willing to answer all your questions!